Are you tired of using multiple platforms for sales and marketing? Try HighLevel – the all-in-one sales and marketing platform to nurture and capture leads, create landing pages, collect payments, and more on one platform.
Sales and marketing teams have a lot of choices when it comes to CRM software. HighLevel is one of the most comprehensive platforms on the market, with impressive features and benefits. In this review, we’ll take a look at what HighLevel has to offer and help you decide if it’s the right tool for your business.
HighLevel is a powerful sales and marketing platform that can help businesses
- Create sales funnels
- Make captivating landing pages
- Track analytics
- Nurture and manage leads
- Manage appointments with calendars and other tools
- Automate email marketing campaigns
- Create a website and domain to make it a website builder
- Track your forced calls
HighLevel has all the tools marketers and agencies need to start and grow their businesses.
The Review: HighLevel Sales and Marketing Platform
Let’s dive into what will be in this article and review.
For this review, we will look at many aspects that hopefully answer all your questions about HighLevel. We will cover
- What is HighLevel CRM?
- Who is HighLevel CRM For?
- What Are the Features of HighLevel CRM?
- What Are the Benefits of HighLevel?
- How Can You Select the Right CRM for Your Business?
- How Much Does HighLevel cost?
- HighLevel Frequently Asked Questions
We’ll then wrap up the review with our recommendation of the HighLevel Sales and Marketing Platform and if it is worth the investment.
What is HighLevel?
HighLevel is a customer relationship management (CRM) system and sales marketing platform that helps businesses streamline their operations and boost productivity. It offers many features, including contact management, lead capture, email marketing, and more. HighLevel also provides users with a customizable dashboard to track their progress and performance, automate your sales process, and improve their lead generation capabilities.
Their name is interchangeable with “GoHighLevel,” as it is the name of their website: gohighlevel.com.
Who is HighLevel For?
HighLevel CRM is designed for businesses of all sizes. Whether you’re a small business with a few employees or a large enterprise with hundreds of employees, HighLevel can help you better manage your sales and marketing operations.
HighLevel also caters to agencies and marketers of all levels. Their intuitive platform can help marketers thrive and acquire more customers.
What Are the Features of HighLevel?
HighLevel offers a full suite platform and full-featured page builder that offers many options to help businesses improve their sales and marketing efforts and capture leads. Some of the most notable features include:
- Contact Management: With HighLevel, you can easily keep track of your contacts and leads. You can also segment your contacts into different groups for more targeted communications. Businesses and agencies need to capture and schedule appointments, and their built-in calendar application simplifies the process.
- Lead Capture: HighLevel’s drag and drop surveys and forms make lead capture a snap. You can also create full-featured websites with custom menus and captivating landing pages in one convenient place.
- Email Marketing: HighLevel’s email marketing feature allows you to easily create and send newsletters, product announcements, and other communications to your contacts.
- Customizable Dashboard and Follow-up Campaigns: HighLevel provides users with a customizable dashboard to track their progress and performance. This dashboard can be customized to show the metrics that are most important to you. The multi-channel follow-up tool allows you to automate engaging lead follow-ups and responses.
- Create Campaigns on Multiple Channels: HighLevel’s multichannel campaign feature lets you connect with your leads through an inbound phone system, voicemail forced calls SMS/MMS, email, and Facebook Messenger.
- Fully Automated Booking: Automate nurture conversations, customize your messaging, and use artificial intelligence (AI) to build custom campaigns.
- Create Membership Areas: They offer full-featured course management, free and paid courses, and unlimited usage, offers, and products for the courses you or your clients create.
- Free Trial: They offer a free 14-day trial of their services where you can cancel without any payments.
What Are the Benefits of HighLevel?
There are many benefits of using HighLevel, including:
- Improved Productivity: HighLevel helps businesses streamline their sales and marketing operations with many automated features, leading to improved productivity.
- Better Customer Relationships: With HighLevel, you can easily keep track of your contacts and leads. This information can be used to create more targeted and personalized communications, which can improve customer relationships.
- Increased Sales: HighLevel’s features can help you increase your sales by making capturing leads easier and converting them into customers.
- Close More Deals: More efficient workflow and pipeline management, easily collect payments, and track analytics and reports all in one platform.
Is HighLevel the Right CRM for Your Business?
There are many factors to consider when choosing a CRM for your business. Some of the most important factors include:
- The Size of Your Business: The size of your business will determine the features and functionality you need from a CRM. If you have a small business, you may not need all the bells and whistles that come with an enterprise-level CRM. However, you’ll need a CRM to handle your increased sales and marketing volume if you have a large business.
- Your Budget: Your budget is another important factor to consider when choosing a CRM. There are many affordable CRMs on the market, so you should be able to find one that fits within your budget.
- Your Business Goals: Before selecting a CRM, it’s important to identify your business goals. This will help you choose a CRM with the necessary features and functionality to achieve your goals.
HighLevel CRM has the unique opportunity to grow your business within the platform. You can start with the Starter account and as your business or agency grows, you can expand to the Ultimate account and eventually, the White Label Mobile add-on.
How Much Does HighLevel cost?
HighLevel offers two payment plans: the Agency Starter Account and the Agency Unlimited Account.
Agency Starter Account
- $97 per month
- Twilio – Simply enter your own API to enable 2-way texting
- Mailgun – Just enter your API for unlimited sending
- Single Account – Set up one client or use it for your own agency
- Costs $97 per month
- 14-day free trial
The starter account is a great way to get your agency off the ground or for smaller agencies and freelancers. It includes everything you’ll need to manage projects and keep track of all your client’s files.
Agency Unlimited Account
- Everything in the Agency Starter package
- Unlimited sub-accounts to create as many accounts for your clients or other businesses
- A branded desktop app that gives you the ability to use your own domain to customize your platform
- Costs $297 per month
- 14-day free trial
The main difference between the plans is how many people can use them and how many projects you can create.
Start with the Starter plan and upgrade if needed.
White Label Mobile
The White label Mobile upgrade might be good for you if you’re a marketing agency that does six or seven figures.
- A customized mobile app for you to be fully branded
- A custom Zapier account for your brand
- Needs the Agency Unlimited Account
- Costs an additional $497 per month
HighLevel Frequently Asked Questions
What are the tools HighLevel can replace?
HighLevel is a comprehensive sales and marketing platform that can replace multiple tools, including your CRM, marketing automation tool, email marketing tool, and more.
If you are using a combination of ActiveCampaign, Pipeline, Kartra, Calendly, Hubspot, ClickFunnels, Mailchimp, Teachable, WordPress, SalesForce, and Woodpecker, then you could replace them with HighLevel.
Are emails, SMS, and voice calls included in HighLevel’s Plans?
Yes, all of these features are included in HighLevel’s plans.
Does HighLevel allow Custom Domains?
Yes, you can use your own custom domain with HighLevel. You can connect a custom domain or a subdomain to your membership site.
Is HighLevel a CRM Tool?
Yes, HighLevel is a CRM tool. However, it is much more than just a CRM. It is a full suite platform that can help businesses streamline their operations, increase sales, schedule appointments and meetings, track leads, organize outbound calls, voicemails, and SMS, and design follow-up sequences.
Is there a limit on the number of funnels on High Level?
No, there is no limit on the number of funnels you can create on HighLevel. You can create as many funnels as you need to achieve your business goals.
There you have it! A comprehensive review of the HighLevel Sales and Marketing Platform.
If you are an agency or small business in sales and marketing that needs sales funnels, landing pages, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and more, then HighLevel is a great option for you.
Begin with the Starter package and see if it meets your needs, then work up to the Unlimited Account and eventually the White Label App.
We hope this review has helped you understand the features, benefits, and pricing of HighLevel.
If you have questions about HighLevel or any other full suite platform, feel free to contact us.
We’re always happy to help!
Andrew Dunn is a business growth expert. Join Andrew to learn how to scale your influence at startup speed using innovate growth strategies proven in the trenches. Before starting this blog, Andrew grew 2 marketing agencies from $0, growing to 7 figures whilst driving over 100 million in trackable revenue for D2C clients, over a billion dollars in real estate sales while growing a remote team over 26 people.