Mirro can provide instant feedback for your teams that promotes cohesion, team building, and higher performance
Looking for comprehensive performance management software? Look no further than Mirro!
Teams and employees need to be told they’re doing a good job. When employees are praised and rewarded for their efforts, they will strive to recreate and exceed that performance.
In this article, we will give you an overview of the top features of Mirro, who it is best suited for, and the pros and cons. We will also compare Mirro to its competitors and give you our thoughts on pricing. Let’s get started!
What Is Mirro?
Mirro is comprehensive performance management software that offers a wide range of features to help you manage and improve employee performance. Some of the top features include goal setting, performance reviews, 360-degree feedback, and real-time coaching.
What Are the Top Features of Mirro?
Mirro Performance Management Software has many great features for businesses of all shapes, sizes, and needs. Here is a list of the top features of Mirro:
- Drives continuous feedback
- Promotes a culture of recognition throughout your company
- Makes it easy to get aligned with OKRs with your teams
- Allows for easy 1-on-1 performance reviews
- Makes HR admin tasks a breeze
- Gets teams and everyone involved on board in less than a week
- The platform allows greater access and insights into company evaluations and collaborations
- Covers both the manager and team performance process
- The platform allows employees will be more responsible for their own feedback and evaluations
What Platforms Support Mirro?
What Are the Top Three Integrations for Mirro?
- Google Calendar
What Support Options Are Available If You Need Help With Mirro?
Mirro offers many ways to get in touch with their company if you need any assistance with their software. You can contact them through any of the following methods:
- 24/7 (Live rep)
- Email/Help Desk
- Knowledge Base
- Phone Support
What Size Company is Mirro Best Suited For?
This software is ideal for companies of any size. If your company is looking for an all-in-one performance management solution, check out Mirro. For companies that need a simple tool to track goals or if you need something more robust to manage complex review processes, Mirro has you covered.
If your company works in teams, this is a great platform to get them to work better together. Employees will have more of a sense of togetherness plus engage in healthy competition to achieve objectives.
Now let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Mirro.
- Wide range of features to cover all aspects of performance management
- Affordable pricing that every company should have the money for
- Lead and guide your team or teams growth and development with 1-on-1s, continuous feedback, and public praise to increase productivity
- The implementation support for your teams and company installing and using the platform is very helpful
- Fantastic feedback functionality and the ease with which you can contact support are the core features of this site
- The Kudos feature helps make a more cohesive spirit within your teams or team, especially in a remote environment
- You can easily set objectives and key results (OKRs) for your team or within the team
- Clear, easy-to-use, time management, work away and flexi-time custom policies, contracts, and pre-payroll accounting
- Set your own rules and flows for request approval and document management.
- Some features are only available in the premium version
- Have to edit some of your colleague’s information sometimes (could be an issue with a bigger company
- It can be a complex app that may take your company and teams a while to figure out
- There could be more options when it comes to team evaluations within your company
What Competition Does Mirro Have?
Mirro has a few competitors, but we think it stands out in terms of price and feature set.
Here are some other performance management companies that compare with Mirro:
Mirro offers a free trial, and a monthly subscription is 5€ ($7) per month per user. The premium version is 7€ ($9) per month per user.
Both plans include
- No setup fee
- Live support on demand
- The first month free
- Fully GDPR compliant
- +200 integrations with Zapier
- Extended assistance
- Open API
- Slack, Docs integration
- SSO (Single Sign-on)
The Premium plan also includes
- Payroll dashboard
- Time Dashboard
- Holiday planning and absence management
- Work away and flexi-time policies
- Documents management & request approval flows
- Pre-payroll accounting
In conclusion, Mirro is a great option for any business looking for an all-in-one performance management solution. The wide range of features covers all aspects of performance management, from goal setting to 360-degree feedback.
Some users find the interface challenging and others find it easy to use. This cloud-based program easily allows your employees to interact with each other, set and track OKRs, optimize HR management, and provide a complete hire-to-retire trackable and actionable experience for our team and employees.
Plus, the affordable pricing makes it a great value for the money.
Do you have any experience with Mirro performance management software? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!