If you’re like most business owners, you know the importance of maintaining a positive online reputation. After all, your reputation is one of your most valuable assets.
With almost every company being online today, more and more people are leaving reviews and customer feedback about how their interaction with businesses went. They leave star reviews, and they leave their comments for everyone to see. If you aren’t on top of what people say about your company, you’ll lose out on future business.
Even if you have an offline brick-and-mortar business, you need to know what your customers say about you.
Here’s the most telling stat you need to know that will convince you that your business needs to invest in online reputation management software: According to TrustMary, 93% of consumers say that online reviews influenced their purchase decisions.
This blog post will discuss the 7 best reputation management software programs available in 2022.
We’ll discuss reputation management software, why you need it, and how it works. We’ll also provide a brief overview of each program, its pros and cons, and the price.
What is Reputation Management Software?
Reputation management software is a program that helps you protect and improve your online reputation. It monitors your reputation on the web and enables you to take corrective action when needed.
It can also help you improve your online reputation by tracking positive mentions of your business and allowing you to share them on social media.
Why Do You Need Reputation Management Software?
Online companies need reputation management software to protect their reputation and image. Reputation management software helps companies keep track of what is being said about them online and gives them the ability to respond quickly and effectively when unfavourable information is posted.
It also helps companies to cultivate a positive online reputation by tracking positive mentions of their business and helping to share them on social media.
In short, reputation management software is essential for any company that wants to protect its online reputation.
How Does Reputation Management Software Work?
Reputation management software monitors your reputation on the web and helps you take corrective action when needed. It can also help you improve your online reputation by tracking positive mentions of your business and helping to share them on social media.
When negative information is posted, reputation management software helps you to respond quickly and effectively. It also helps to track positive mentions of your business so that you can share them on social media and cultivate a positive reputation.
The 7 Best Reputation Management Software
Here are the best online reputation management software tools your business can use to maintain your reputation.
Sprout Social is a social media management platform many companies use across industries. Its comprehensive social listening tools, integrations, and intuitive dashboard make Sprout Social the best for social media monitoring. You can use Sprout Social in any browser or on Android and iOS devices. Their mobile app is also straightforward and received four stars on many review sites.
The SproutSocial bulk social media scheduling tool allows you to create your editorial calendar quickly, plus
- You can read and respond to Meta, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn messages.
- Build and deploy chatbots on Meta and Twitter.
- Respond using suggested replies for Twitter messages.
- The CRM tool adds conversation histories and internal notes.
- Manage reviews on Meta, GMB, and TripAdvisor.
- Develop automated inbox rules to manage inbound messages.
- Track and analyze conversations, hashtags, and topics.
- Easy to use
- Free 30-day trial
- Usable with both Android and iOS
- Social media integrations don’t always run smoothly
- You need a higher-tier package for some integrations
- The mobile app is not as functional as the browser version
SproutSocial will work with you if you want to add special tools such as better analytics, advocacy, or listening tools.
- Standard: $99 per user per month for up to five social profiles for review management, CRM tools, and social scheduling
- Professional: $149 per user per month for up to 10 social profiles to add helpdesk capabilities, competitive reports, and custom workflows
- Advanced: $249 per user per month for ten social profiles plus a digital asset library, automated link tracking, and chatbots
There are no contracts for you to sign.
Birdeye is a brand name for a company that provides powerful reputation management software for corporations. The software is customizable by roles and locations and offers features critical for large organizations. It can be used on any browser or by downloading an Android or iOS app. Users have given the Android app 4.3 stars and the iOS app 4.2 stars.
Birdeye’s reputation management software offers a variety of features that allow businesses to manage their online reputation more effectively. These features include
- Role-based dashboards
- Permissions for various users
- Bulk review management functions
- Review monitoring for over 150 sites
- A central dashboard for responding to reviews.
Additionally, Birdeye offers review marketing functions that allow businesses to share reviews on social media and websites.
Finally, Birdeye offers instant or daily notifications via email or text messages about reviews and auto-response templates.
- 30-day free trial
- No location or user maximums
- Has an implementation manager to assist with setup
- Pricey for some small businesses
- You might need an annual contract
- Need a premium plan to access all services
These price plans are based on one site with month-to-month payments:
- Standard: $349 per month for listing and review management and campaigns
- Professional: $449 per month to add website chat, video chat, and more integrations
- Premium: Get a quote for specific needs, including referrals, surveys, advanced insights, and customer service ticketing functions
You can save 12% by paying annually.
Brand24 offers the best cloud-based marketing solutions to help users with content discovery and distribution. It can help you keep track of your online reputation and protect your brand from negative publicity. The software provides email notifications, daily and weekly reports, and sentiment analysis to stay on top of your company’s image.
- Crawls through the internet to look for every occurrence of your keyword.
- Multiple projects at once follow more than one brand or specific campaigns for a selected brand.
- It has a comparison tool that lets you compare the results of all your projects side-by-side.
- Collects real-time mentions on blogs, Google reviews, social media platforms, and discussion platforms.
- You can filter the data according to day, week, or month.
- Four tiers of pricing options for any size of business
- In-depth social media marketing
- Cloud-based marketing solutions
- Unable to input individual posts to get statistics on them.
- Unable to detect spam posts.
- Monitoring is not very precise
These prices are for paying annually.
- Individual: Best for a small brand as it tracks up to three keywords on social media, news, and forums. $49 per month.
- Team: Best for startups and small businesses, as it tracks up to seven keywords at the same places as the Individual tier, along with YouTube and TikTok. $99 per month.
- Pro: Best for small agencies and growing businesses as it tracks up to 12 keywords at the same places as the Team tier, Twitch, and product review articles. $149 per month.
- Enterprise: Best for large agencies and enterprise-sized businesses, as it tracks up to 25 keywords at the same places as the Pro tier and podcasts. $249 per month.
If you’re a business owner looking to grow your customer base, Swell is your reputation management software. With tools like automatic review requests, text message marketing, and templates, you can speed up connecting with customers and converting them into marketing machines.
Plus, Swell offers products explicitly designed to help you grow your business. Swell has you covered if you seek help with online reviews or want to start using text message marketing.
- Mass Texting, SMS Messaging
- Multi-Channel Communication
- Feedback and Response Management
- Review Monitoring and Notification
- Surveys & Feedback
- Predictive Analytics
- Complaint Monitoring and Negative Feedback Management
- Multi-Channel Data Collection
- Excellent customer support
- Ability to text customers
- Great for businesses with brick-and-mortar locations
- Sometimes asks for too many reviews (after every visit)
- Reviews tapered off after a few months
- Payment notifications are lacking
Swells pricing plans are simple:
- Annual Plan: $199
- Monthly Plan: $249
They offer a 30-day free trial.
Grade.us is a review management and marketing software that lets you oversee the process of collecting and replying to reviews from one easy-to-use dashboard. It is perfect for response management as it allows you to manage your reviews quickly and efficiently. You can use Grade.us to collect customer reviews, reply to them, and track your progress over time.
Grade.us offers a suite of tools to help businesses manage their online reputation. Some of the top features include:
- Automatically managing business listings: This can help ensure that your business listing is accurate and up-to-date across all major search engines and directories.
- Accessing and monitoring unlimited review sites: Provides access to over 100 different reviews, so you can track what people say about your business online.
- Getting 100 email review requests per seat: You can quickly request customer reviews via email, which can help boost your online reputation.
- Adding review widgets, QR codes, and buttons to your website: This makes it easy to add review widgets, QR codes, and buttons to your website, so customers can quickly and easily leave feedback about their experience with your business.
- Creating custom review funnel landing pages: This allows you to create custom review funnel landing pages so that you can capture customer feedback directly on your website.
- Responding directly to Meta and Google reviews from the dashboard: Respond directly to Meta and Google reviews from the dashboard, so you can address any issues or concerns customers may have about your business.
- Lots of white-label options
- Free 14-day trial with no credit card needed
- Customizable widgets
- Limited integrations and no mobile app
- No social media monitoring
- Solo: $110 monthly gets you one seat and essential white-label tools. 200 text messages cost an extra $10 per month.
- Professional: $180 monthly gets you three seats and essential white-label tools. 200 text messages cost an extra $10 per month.
- Agency: $400 monthly gets you ten seats and 200 text messages, premium white label tools, and integrations.
- Partner: $2,500 monthly gets you 100 seats for everything in the Agency package and a single sign-on (SSO) function.
NiceJob is a cloud-based tool that helps businesses improve their reputation and brand awareness with the review, engagement, and website tools. It has an affordable plan and robust features, making it the winner of the best for small organizations category. NiceJob works well on all browsers and comes with an iOS mobile application.
The top features of NiceJob’s reputation management software include:
- Automated review requests and reminder emails
- Funnels to automatically place reviews on high-profile sites like Google and MetaCritic
- A social media management tool that makes it easy to share your best reviews
- A widget that can be installed on your website to display customer reviews and stories automatically
- The ability to turn reviews into case studies or blog posts with just a few clicks
- Easy to generate new reviews
- No credit card required
- 14-day free trial
- Only available on iOS
- Limited plans available
- No eCommerce functions on the website
NiceJob only offers one reputation management plan unless you opt for the Convert Website package. The plans are based on your customer volume. Here are the prices based on 2,500 customers:
- Reviews: $75 per month for a comprehensive review and reputation management, engagement tools, and a lead generation microsite.
- Convert Website: $99 per month, but you need to include a $399 setup fee for a custom SEO-optimized website, call tracking and a website coach.
BrightLocal is a customer review management solution that helps businesses track, respond to, and optimize their online reputation. With robust review tracking and Google My Business (GMB) management tools, BrightLocal makes it easy for businesses to manage their online presence.
BrightLocal’s SEO tools also help businesses utilize local search engine results. Although BrightLocal doesn’t offer a mobile app, the cloud-based software is easy to use in a browser on your desktop or tablet.
BrightLocal offers users a wealth of features for managing their online reputation. Some of the top features include:
- Tracking citations that show a business’ NAP information
- Tracking reviews on more than 80 sites
- Generating reviews to over 200 review sites
- Answering Google and Meta reviews with a one-click response function
- Performing GMB and local SEO audits
- One of the more affordable reputation management software
- Robust local SEO tools
- 14-day free trial with no credit card required
- Limited integrations
- No mobile app
- Some functions are slow to respond
BrightLocal has four pricing options to suit any size of business.
- Single Business: $29 monthly for up to three locations with SEO and reputation management tools
- Multi Business: $49 monthly for up to six locations with application programming interface (API) access and white-label functions
- SEO Pro: $79 monthly for up to 100 locations for competitors and Google mobile tracking
- Just Reviews: $8 monthly per location for reputation management and white-label tools
Reputation management software is a must for any business looking to protect and improve its online reputation. The top 7 software programs that were discussed are:
Each of these programs has unique features, but they are effective at helping businesses manage their online reputation. Whether you’re looking for automated review requests, local SEO tools, or social media management, reputation management software will fit your needs. So don’t wait any longer. Get started today and protect your business’s online reputation!