Businesses are busy and need to schedule social media posts — the best way to do that is with a social media scheduling tool
There are many social media scheduler software options on the market these days. It can be tough to decide which one is right for your business.
Social media is changing rapidly, which is frustrating for both marketing and entrepreneurs. Social media scheduling software can help you publish consistently with your posts, saving valuable time you’ll be able to focus on other tasks.
Using the best social scheduling tool can be incredibly effective for your social networks, and you can schedule content for every channel perfectly. This guide will give you a detailed list of social media management software tools that can be easily installed for a professional social network. We will compare and contrast their features and give you an idea of what each one costs.
Whether you want to manage your social media accounts or delegate that responsibility to someone else, we have the perfect solution for you!
The List: The 7 Best Social Media Scheduling Tools
Here is the list of the top seven social media scheduling tools to help with scheduling posts on various social platforms.
SproutSocial is social media management software that helps businesses grow their social media presence. With SproutSocial, you can publish and schedule content, track who’s talking about your brand, and measure your results.
Sprout Social offers a social media scheduling tool that easily manages all platforms’ posts. The visual elements make it easy to schedule posts for image-focused platforms like Instagram and Pinterest. If you’re short on content, you can also use the multimedia library to find inspiration and images for posts.
On top of the useful scheduling features, Sprout Social also comes complete with a powerful engagement tool. You can create a unified inbox that combines messages from all your social channels. If you have a large team managing your social media campaigns, the unified inbox makes it easy to respond to followers and ensures that no messages are lost in translation.
When it comes to analytics, Sprout Social is second-to-none. You can use the analytics tool to visualize metrics easily.
SproutSocial’s Top Features
- Easily publish and schedule social media posts for all of your social media accounts in one place
- Track who’s talking about your brand and see all your social media mentions in one place
- Provides detailed reports to measure your social media performance and ROI.
- Industry-leading scheduling tools for your social media calendar
- Interactive social media calendar
- Asset management library
- Simplifies collaboration
- User-level permissions provide specific access to marketing managers, writers, and everyone to contribute to your publishing strategy
- Measure success and refine your strategy going forward
The software starts at $99 monthly (month to month) for the Standard plan. The Professional plan is $169 monthly (month to month) and adds advanced reporting features. Lastly, the Advanced plan is $279 monthly, giving you more automation. Each plan costs less if you pay annually.
SocialBee is social media management software that helps businesses save time and grow their social media presence. With SocialBee, you can schedule content, publish to multiple accounts at once, track who’s talking about your brand, and measure your results.
No one ever said social media was easy. In fact, it can be downright time-consuming and overwhelming, especially if you’re managing multiple accounts. That’s where SocialBee comes in.
SocialBee is a social media scheduler that helps you cross-post content and stay organized. Using SocialBee, you can assign each post to a category and then easily schedule cross-platform campaigns using those categories. social media scheduling tools make it easy to recycle old content and republish it at different times or on different platforms. So if you’re looking for a way to save time and stay organized, SocialBee is your scheduler.
SocialBee’s Top Features
- Social media scheduler software that helps businesses save time
- Social media management tool to schedule content for all of your social media accounts in one place
- Publish social media posts to multiple social media accounts simultaneously, making managing your social media presence easy
- Track who’s talking about your brand and see all of your social media mentions in one place
- Measure your social media posts’ performance and ROI
- Get detailed reports about your social media marketing and how your social media strategy is working in just a few clicks
- Set a posting schedule in a content calendar with real-time previews of your upcoming posts
- Organize your social media posts into different categories to prioritize your social media efforts
- Customize your social media posts for each social media platform
- Automatically post them on all your social media platforms at once
- Use the Canva integration inside SocialBee’s post editor to create outstanding visuals
The software has three different pricing plans: the Solo plan starts at $19 per month, the Team plan is $99 per month, and the Agency plan is $199 per month. All plans come with a 14-day free trial.
Hootsuite is one of the top social media scheduling tools that give businesses the power they need to grow their social media presence. With Hootsuite, you can publish and schedule content, track who’s talking about your brand, and measure your results.
Hootsuite is a social media scheduling tool used by agencies of all sizes. It supports scheduling social media posts on popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
However, its plans are pricey and small businesses may not be able to afford them. For those businesses, we recommend checking out other user-friendly Hootsuite alternatives.
Hootsuite’s Top Features
- Track who’s talking about your brand and see all your social media mentions in one place
- Detailed reports to measure your social media performance and ROI
- Includes social media analytics tools to help you understand your social media audience and track your progress over time
- Social streams feature on the dashboard that allows you to engage with your audience and monitor your social accounts from one place
- Account-specific social media analytics to track results by time frame
- Create customized reports based on your requirements
- Connect with more than 150 apps from their app directory
- Browse and select apps for efficient collaborations
Hootsuite has four different pricing plans: the Professional plan (which starts at $49 per month), the Team plan (which starts at $179 per month), the Business plan ($739 per month) and the Enterprise plan (custom pricing). The plans have a free 30-day trial.
Sendible is a social media management platform that allows businesses to grow their social media presence. With Sendible, you can publish content, schedule posts, engage with your audience, and measure your results.
Sendible is a social media scheduling tool that allows users to publish posts in bulk or individually. It also has a queue feature which allows users to schedule and publish posts consistently.
In addition, Sendible provides users with social media management tools, such as an inbox for comments and interactions from multiple platforms.
Finally, Sendible offers extensive analytics and reporting features.
Sendible’s Top Features
- Easily schedule and publish content to all of your social media accounts in one place
- Engage with your audience and track who’s talking about your brand
- Provides detailed reports to measure your social media performance and ROI
- Unified Social Inbox to track your brand, competitors, and key industry terms to stay updated and ahead of your rivals
- Get email and slack notifications of mentions that match your criteria
- Generate in-depth custom reports and send them automatically via email to your clients and team members daily, weekly, or monthly
- Assign conversations and delegate messages to your team members for better and more efficient customer service straight from the Sendible dashboard
The software has four different pricing plans: the Creator plan starts at $29 per month, the Traction plan is $89 per month, the Scale plan is $199 per month, and the Enterprise plan is custom pricing.
There is a free 14-day trial period and a 15% discount for paying yearly.
TweetDeck is a social media management platform that allows businesses to grow their social media presence. With TweetDeck, you can publish content, schedule posts, engage with your audience, and measure your results.
TweetDeck is a free social media scheduling platform.
TweetDeck is a social media scheduling tool that allows you to manage your Twitter interactions and posts. It’s perfect for scheduling tweets ahead of time, and the interface is easy to navigate.
You can organize your feed into different timelines and manage your messages and trending hashtags to make it easier to navigate the platform. TweetDeck is free to use and available on desktop and mobile devices.
TweetDeck’s Top Features
- Easily schedule and publish social media posts to all of your social media accounts in one place
- Helps you engage with your audience and track who’s talking about your brand
- TweetDeck provides detailed reports to measure your social media performance and ROI
- Very simple design and easy to use, but effective
- Comprehensive dashboard
Planable is a social media management platform that allows businesses to grow their social media presence. With Planable, you can publish content, schedule posts, engage with your audience, and measure your results.
Planable is a social media scheduling tool designed around one simple principle: ridding marketers of tedious tasks and allowing them to create content.
With its real-time collaboration and four types of approval workflows, Planable is suitable for teams of all sizes. It also integrates with Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google My Business, YouTube, and TikTok.
Planable’s Top Features
- Easily schedule and publish social media posts and content to all of your social media accounts in one convenient place
- Lets you engage with your audience and track who’s talking about your brand on social media
- Planable provides detailed reports to measure your social media performance and ROI
- Multiple views to visualize content as you create it: feed, calendar, list, and grid view.
- Leave comments, tag your teammates, attach files, and leave reactions and replies next to posts that require feedback
- Preview your social media posts before publishing
Planable has four different pricing plans: the Free plan starts at $0 per month, the Basic plan is $11 per month, and the Pro plan is $22 per month. These prices are for one user and one workspace. The pricing page has sliders to adjust the number of users and workspaces to give you your exact price. The Enterprise plan has custom pricing.
Zoho Social is a social media management platform that allows businesses to grow their social media presence. With Zoho Social, you can publish content, schedule posts, engage with your audience, and measure your results.
Zoho Social was designed to accommodate the growing business. It helps manage team meetings, monitoring the branding mentions and social interaction. Zoho Social lets people monitor social networking sites like LinkedIn, Instagram, and e-commerce sites.
Zoho Social is a social media scheduling tool that helps businesses work with team members, monitor brand mentions, and manage social conversations. With features like social listening and SmartQ predictions, Zoho Social suggests the best time to share your posts for more engagement.
Zoho Social’s Top Features
- With Zoho Social, you can easily schedule and publish social media content to all of your social media accounts from their central dashboard
- Engage with your audience and track who’s talking about your brand on all the social media sites
- Zoho Social provides detailed reports to measure your social media performance and ROI
- Finds the best time slots (when your audience is most active) to schedule social media posts with its SmartQ feature
- CRM integrations that allow you to engage with prospects and generate potential leads from social media
- Create automated reports to show your clients in whatever format and frequency is best
- Include team members in the delivery list and add a personalized message for optimized communication
Zoho Social has three different pricing plans: the Standard plan (starts at $15 per month), the Professional plan (starts at $40 per month), and the Premium plan (starts at $65 monthly).
They also have a free edition for small individuals, discounts for paying yearly, and the plans have a free 15-day trial.
There you have it!
These are seven of the best social media scheduler software platforms on the market today. Each platform has its own unique set of features and pricing plans.
Now that you know a little bit more about social media schedulers, which one will you choose for your business? Let us know in the comments below!
Andrew Dunn is a business growth expert. Join Andrew to learn how to scale your influence at startup speed using innovate growth strategies proven in the trenches. Before starting this blog, Andrew was the lead growth expert at a top 100 USA content site, Andrew's grown 2 marketing agencies from $0, growing to 7 figures whilst driving over 100 million in trackable revenue for D2C clients, over a billion dollars in real estate sales while growing a remote team over 26 people.