If you’re looking for a fast and efficient way to write blog posts that rank on Google, then you need to check out Jasper.
Jasper is an AI-powered platform that helps you generate high-quality content. Jasper uses artificial intelligence and natural language processing to help you create content that ranks on Google. It offers a wide range of templates and topics to choose from, and the platform is easy to use. You simply enter your keywords, and Jasper takes care of the rest.
With Jasper, you can create articles rich in keywords and relevant information to your niche, which will help you rank higher on search engine results pages. Check out our full review of Jasper, a comparison to one of its competitors (Rytr) and how to use Jasper for writing marketing material.
This article will show you how to use Jasper to write blog posts quickly and efficiently. So let’s get started!
Getting Started With Jasper.AI
To get started with Jasper, create an account and sign in. Next, you’ll want to choose and pay for a plan. Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to access all of the platform’s features and functionality.
Choosing a Plan
Jasper gives you just about the most customizable options of any program. You can pick how many words you want to generate, and based on that, Jasper will give you a monthly price. The important part is whether or not you choose to purchase your plan with Boss Mode.
What is Boss Mode in Jasper AI?
Boss Mode is a premium feature in Jasper that allows you to control how much of the content is generated by Jasper’s AI. With Boss Mode, you can choose to have Jasper generate all of the content for your post or just a portion of it. This is an excellent option if you want to ensure that all of your content is high-quality and relevant to your niche.
Features of Boss Mode
- Access to the Long-Form Assistant template
- Generates up to 50,000 words of AI content per month
- 2000-3000 character lookback
- Jasper Commands (“write an introductory paragraph about…”)
- Unlimited tasks
- Unlimited revision history
- Compose Button unlocked so you can run Jasper over and over again with no human input
- It starts at $59 per month
How to Write an Article With Jasper AI
First, you’ll want to choose a template. Jasper has a variety of templates available, so you’re sure to find one that suits your needs.
Choose one of the following for creating a blog article.
- One Shot Blog: The Jasper AI One Shot Blog option is a great way to quickly and easily generate high-quality content for your blog. With this feature, Jasper will generate an entire article for you based on a topic of your choosing. This is an excellent option if you want to quickly and easily create content relevant to your niche.
- In “Documents,” you have two blog options: Start from scratch or blog post workflow. Start from scratch is where you are given a blank sheet where you can begin writing and get Jasper to help by clicking “compose” after you have written some words or told Jasper what to write (for example, you could type, “write what the definition of SEO is” and Jasper will write a paragraph for you about the definition of SEO).
- The other option is Blog Post Workflow. The Jasper AI Blog Post Workflow is a great way to create high-quality content for your blog. With this feature, Jasper will help you make an entire article based on your chosen topic. This is an excellent option if you want to create content relevant to your niche, and it’s a great way to get started with Jasper.
Whichever template you choose, you’ll want to fill out the template with relevant information and as much of it as you can. The more information you can give Jasper to write your articles, the better your articles will be.
Jasper will help you with this by providing relevant keywords and phrases. Include these keywords and phrases throughout your post for the best results.
You’ll also be prompted to enter a title for your article and choose a topic from the drop-down menu. Once you’ve done that, click “Continue.”
Jasper will then take you through a series of steps to help you generate high-quality content for your article.
With Jasper, there are also many other options for getting some help with writing a blog post. It offers different options to help you write separate parts of blog posts. You can select one of the following, fill in the required fields, and Jasper will help you write.
- Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Blog Post-intro Paragraph
- Blog Posts Outline
- Blog Post Conclusion Paragraph
- AIDA Framework
- PAS Framework
- SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions
Tips and Tricks
Once you have your Jasper account up and running and ready to write a blog, you’ll want to hit the ground running. Here are some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of Jasper.
- Write the following sentence: Place your cursor where you want to generate text in your document and press CMD + J (CTRL on PC)
- Run a Jasper Command: Write a command, place the cursor at the end of the line and press CMD + ENTER (CTRL on PC)
- Run a Jasper Command & keep the command in place
- Write a command, place the cursor at the end of the line and press CMD + SHIFT + ENTER (CTRL on PC)
- Re-run the last generation to try for better content. This will erase your last output press CMD + / (CTRL on PC)
- Prevent Jasper from looking back past a certain point in your content.
- It helps prevent duplicate content and resets patterns for Jasper to follow.
- Type *** after the content, and the following content will be fresh AI-generated content.
These shortcuts and tips (and a few more) are available in the purple info menu button on the top right side.
Other Menu Buttons
There is a button with one big star and two little stars. This is the Re-phrase button. Highlight the text you don’t like and hit this button to get Jasper to rewrite it differently.
The next button looks like a magic wand. This is the Fix Grammar button. Select the text you want the grammar fixed and push that button.
The last one is called Explain It To a Fifth Grader. Highlight the text that seems complicated, and Jasper will rewrite it in simpler terms.
For example, here is some text before I hit the Explain It To a Fifth Grader button:
“Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic.”
After clicking the button:
“SEO is the process of ensuring your website shows up when people search for things on the internet. This is done by ensuring your website is easy to find and adding good content that people will want to read.”
Review Before Publishing Your Post
Finally, you’ll be able to review your article and make any edits or changes before publishing it on your blog. Once you’re happy with your article, click “publish,” and it will go live on your site.
Jasper also integrates well with Grammarly. Grammarly is a great app that will make your blog articles sound more professional and remove most, if not all, spelling and grammar mistakes.
So what are you waiting for?
Get started today and see how Jasper can help you take your blog to the next level!
Want to learn more about Jasper? Check out our review of Jasper here.